TOPIC

A reminder; OCA Connect has private messaging!

Profile picture

admin

56 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
January 8, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Do you have something you’re itching to ask another member but would prefer to ask privately? You can try sending them a private message.

1. Using the menu at the top of the page, click My Account and then My Messages

2. New messages for you will appear in this inbox. To write a new private message to another member, click Compose.

3. Begin typing a name in the “Send To” box to search for the user you would like to private message. Select the correct user and complete the “Subject” and “Message” boxes.

4. Click Send Message to send.

If you have any questions about the forum you are always welcome to email OCA on ocaconnect@ovariancancer.net.au

JOIN OR LOGIN TO POST A COMMENT

Already signed up? Log in here

Ovarian Cancer Australia Home Forums Welcome & Orientation Online Forum Tips and Tricks A reminder; OCA Connect has private messaging!

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Profile picture

admin

56 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
January 8, 2018 at 3:53 pm

Do you have something you’re itching to ask another member but would prefer to ask privately? You can try sending them a private message.

1. Using the menu at the top of the page, click My Account and then My Messages

2. New messages for you will appear in this inbox. To write a new private message to another member, click Compose.

3. Begin typing a name in the “Send To” box to search for the user you would like to private message. Select the correct user and complete the “Subject” and “Message” boxes.

4. Click Send Message to send.

If you have any questions about the forum you are always welcome to email OCA on ocaconnect@ovariancancer.net.au