TOPIC

Braf gene

Profile picture

MarilynM

0 POSTS
JOINED APR 2019
April 4, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Hi, I have a mutation on the Braf gene pathway and I would like to know if it’s possible to access the Braf inhibitor that is available to Melanoma patients. I have low grade ovarian which in the past has been platinum sensitive. I have had 4 rounds of Chemotherapy over 14 years and now have poor kidney function due to Cisplatin on 3 of these treatments. As a consequence I have failed to be successful in getting into a trial which looked promising as it was an ERK inhibitor on the same pathway as the Braf.

Where to from here ? An suggestions. I  can come to Melbourne.

JOIN OR LOGIN TO POST A COMMENT

Already signed up? Log in here

• This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
Profile picture

MarilynM

0 POSTS
JOINED APR 2019
April 4, 2019 at 8:18 pm

Hi, I have a mutation on the Braf gene pathway and I would like to know if it’s possible to access the Braf inhibitor that is available to Melanoma patients. I have low grade ovarian which in the past has been platinum sensitive. I have had 4 rounds of Chemotherapy over 14 years and now have poor kidney function due to Cisplatin on 3 of these treatments. As a consequence I have failed to be successful in getting into a trial which looked promising as it was an ERK inhibitor on the same pathway as the Braf.

Where to from here ? An suggestions. I  can come to Melbourne.