TOPIC

Profile picture

admin

56 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
January 24, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Hi Melanie and thank you for your post. It sounds like you and your family have being going through a lot and that there has been added frustration in trying to communicate effectively with your mum’s medical team. I will send you an email now with some information which might be useful at the moment. And I’ll let others reply below if they have had experiences similar to your mum’s. It’s so important that women have strong family supports during treatment for ovarian cancer so it’s good to hear that you are providing this and seeking more information for your mum.

Hayley, Support Coordinator, Ovarian Cancer Australia

Profile picture

admin

56 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
April 18, 2017 at 2:07 pm

This is now April Melanie, Wondering how you are going at the moment with your mum. Did she decide to have treatment? or did she decide not. Have you had your information clarified. My thoughts are with you.

Jules

JOIN OR LOGIN TO POST A COMMENT

Already signed up? Log in here

Profile picture

admin

56 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
January 24, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Hi Melanie and thank you for your post. It sounds like you and your family have being going through a lot and that there has been added frustration in trying to communicate effectively with your mum’s medical team. I will send you an email now with some information which might be useful at the moment. And I’ll let others reply below if they have had experiences similar to your mum’s. It’s so important that women have strong family supports during treatment for ovarian cancer so it’s good to hear that you are providing this and seeking more information for your mum.

Hayley, Support Coordinator, Ovarian Cancer Australia

Profile picture

admin

56 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
April 18, 2017 at 2:07 pm

This is now April Melanie, Wondering how you are going at the moment with your mum. Did she decide to have treatment? or did she decide not. Have you had your information clarified. My thoughts are with you.

Jules