TOPIC

Share your Story during Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month

Profile picture

admin

46 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
November 30, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is swiftly approaching and OCA need your help to spread awareness and support fundraising. If you would be willing to share your story of diagnosis and treatment to be used in our fundraising campaigns, media releases and other pieces we produce during the month of February please contact Penny Fannin in our Communications team at [email protected] or on 1300 660 334

Profile picture

nicole

14 POSTS
JOINED SEP 2016
February 1, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Hi Ladies, I am wanting to change my facebook profile picture during the month of Feb to promote OC awareness month. Do you have any images/badges that promote Ovarian Cancer Australia and OC awareness month February? I googled some images online but nothing that particularly says anything about February. Is it pssible to put an image on the FB group that we can use? Just a thought!

Profile picture

admin

46 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
February 2, 2017 at 10:15 am

What a great idea Nicole! Our social media people have just let me know that they will be posting an image you can display over your profile pic during Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Look out for more details on Facebook today! 🙂

Hayley, Support Coordinator

JOIN OR LOGIN TO POST A COMMENT

Already signed up? Log in here

Ovarian Cancer Australia Home Forums Welcome & Orientation Ovarian Cancer Australia’s Support Services Share your Story during Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month

Profile picture

admin

46 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
November 30, 2016 at 3:23 pm

Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is swiftly approaching and OCA need your help to spread awareness and support fundraising. If you would be willing to share your story of diagnosis and treatment to be used in our fundraising campaigns, media releases and other pieces we produce during the month of February please contact Penny Fannin in our Communications team at [email protected] or on 1300 660 334

Profile picture

nicole

14 POSTS
JOINED SEP 2016
February 1, 2017 at 10:06 pm

Hi Ladies, I am wanting to change my facebook profile picture during the month of Feb to promote OC awareness month. Do you have any images/badges that promote Ovarian Cancer Australia and OC awareness month February? I googled some images online but nothing that particularly says anything about February. Is it pssible to put an image on the FB group that we can use? Just a thought!

Profile picture

admin

46 POSTS
JOINED OCT 2014
February 2, 2017 at 10:15 am

What a great idea Nicole! Our social media people have just let me know that they will be posting an image you can display over your profile pic during Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Look out for more details on Facebook today! 🙂

Hayley, Support Coordinator