As a national organisation, Ovarian Cancer Australia’s volunteers are vital to the growing ovarian cancer movement, helping us to increase our reach.
From the strategic leadership of our national board of directors, to our volunteers championing ovarian cancer awareness in their local communities, our volunteers are intrinsic to the success of our organisation.
OCA believes that volunteers are vital to the achievement of our vision and mission. They bring energy and commitment to our organisation and demonstrate the power of community.
At OCA we aim to create an environment where volunteers:
- Contribute in meaningful ways to the success and growth of our support, awareness, advocacy and research programs
- Are empowered to raise awareness of ovarian cancer and the work of OCA in their communities
- Bring unique skills, experience and insights
- Have the opportunity to develop new skills and enhance their work experience
- Are appropriately briefed, trained and supported in their work with us
- Are valued as part of our team and our community
- Are acknowledged and thanked for their contribution
If you would like to volunteer at Ovarian Cancer Australia contact us
Current volunteer opportunities
We currently have the following volunteer roles available in our Melbourne office, please contact Adele Horkings to obtain a PD at [email protected] or on 03 9289 9777
- Administration Assistant
- Fundraising Assistant